Saturday, September 14, 2013

erin & andrew {black hawk state historic site / watch tower lodge wedding}

I was so thrilled when Erin & Andrew reached out to me to photograph their wedding.  I had photographed Andrew’s brother’s wedding (here) and I could not wait to be part of another special occasion for this family.  They are such an incredible group of people and they have been such a blessing in my life!

I have been to several new locations this year for weddings, and Black Hawk Historic Site has been one of my favorites.  Andrew & Erin had the most perfect outdoor ceremony tucked back in the woods of Blackhawk Park.  And their reception was at the gorgeous Watchtower Lodge, a 75-year-old lodge alongside the Rock River in the beautiful bluffs and forests of the Rock River Valley.  It was the perfect venue location for this beautiful & classic vintage wedding.

There are so many favorite moments from the day – from Erin & Andrew’s first look, to their personalized vows to one another, and the incredible celebration & dancing to end the night!  Not to mention the most adorable flower girls & ring bearer I have ever seen!  And Erin's gown was exquisite and she looked absolutely stunning! 

Both Erin & Andrew are successful journalists in New York, and I wish them nothing but continued success in their careers and a lifetime of love & happiness together.  I hope this small preview of images tells the story of their incredible day…    


{And the biggest thank you ever to Eric for being by my side and assisting me.  I simply could not have done it without you... You are appreciated more than you will ever know.}
♥ Rachel


Congrats, Erin & Andrew!
*Please leave a comment for the happy couple below!*
*To see more from this wedding, please be sure to LIKE Rachel Galetka Photography on Facebook here!


No comments:

Post a Comment