Friday, April 27, 2012

featured on: A Northwoods Wedding

I am SO excited to share that the fabulous Midwest wedding blog, A Northwoods Wedding, has featured my engagement session with Melanie & Adam!  Being a true ‘northwoods’ girl (born & raised in northwest Wisconsin), ANW is my favorite wedding blog, as it provides inspiration from the charm and beauty found in the rustic Midwest!  This blog by Minneapolis locals, Britt & Jenna, is FULL of fantastic design, style, ideas and vendors.  I am so humbled to be featured among such amazing photographers throughout the Midwest!  A huge thank you to Britt & Jenna for the feature!

Please be sure to check out ANW's blog here or their facebook page here!  And for my full-length feature, please visit: love and guitars.


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment