Saturday, March 24, 2012

keira | newborn session {day 9}

Danalise & Eric welcomed their first child, Keira Lani, into the world on March 2nd.  Just a few short weeks prior to this, I was able to capture these two while they were anxiously awaiting Keira's arrival {this session can be viewed here}!   

Just 9 days new, I had the pleasure to meet newborn Keira and photograph her for her first official photo shoot.  What an incredibly precious baby girl!  After holding her, I didn't want to give her back to her mom & dad!  I look forward to photographing this beautiful little girl's milestones as she reaches them...  Congrats again, Danalise & Eric!

 Here are just a few of my favorites from our time together...

{Eric hand-made this sign of Keira's name - I just love it!}

































































Danalise & Eric had asked me if I could get a picture of Keira with a very special blanket... Pictured on the blanket (below) is Eric's brother, Chris.  Chris is in heaven and there is no doubt about it - this little girl has a very special guardian angel watching over her...





































































All images copyright of Rachel Galetka Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment