Thursday, October 13, 2011

the zimmer family

Meet the Zimmer Family :)  I went to high school with both Sharon & Stacy and it was so great to see them again after all these years - they are just the sweetest couple! And their boys - they are ADORABLE and they love ADVENTURE!  I so enjoyed my time with them - truly, what an amazing family!  Here's a peek at our time together... Thanks again, Zimmer Family, for a fun afternoon!
 














Sharon brought this beautiful quilt to add in the pictures, and I LOVED it! And I loved the story behind it - it was a wedding gift for them back in 2000. Stacy & Sharon recently celebrated their 11-year wedding anniversary!  Congrats you two!  



                                                                                                   



                                                                      










Thank you again, Zimmer Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment