Sunday, February 26, 2012

eric & danalise | expecting

Eric & Danalise are expecting their first baby (a little girl!) in a few short days - so what better way to celebrate than with a photo session!  I am so excited for these two as they anticipate this new beginning in their lives.  As you will see, this couple is just so adorable together!  And Danalise - well, she is an absolutely radiant mama-to-be!  I so enjoyed my time with them at their family farm - and despite the cold temps we endured, Eric & Danalise were awesome to work with :)     

My biggest congratulations to Eric & Danalise!  Thank you for letting me document this special time in your lives.  I can't wait to meet your tiny precious babe when she arrives!






Danalise - you are gorgeous...






Danalise's idea :)



 

 

 


 





















 







 

 



All images copyright of Rachel Galetka Photography

If you missed it, a special thank you to all of you ...  http://www.rachelgaletkaphotography.blogspot.com/2012/02/big-big-thank-you-and.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment