Sunday, August 7, 2011

the mills family

I had the honor of photographing the Mills Family while they were here in WI visiting family.  This is the first time that we met in person and let me just say, what a beautiful family - they are so full of joy and kindness!  Mills Family - it was such a pleasure to meet you and I hope our paths will cross again someday.  {And a big thank you for bearing through the super humid day and unbearable bugs!!!  You guys are awesome!}

Here is a quick few from our time together...




I asked them to look at eachother for this next shot and they held it for a second before breaking out in a laugh... too cute :)






Caught Sierra in a giggle on this first one :)  Loved her yellow dress and hair ribbon!




Sierra loved catching butterflies... 





And Miss Honesty - I loved her braided hairstyle!  I will have to try this on my neice's hair :) 






And, then there is Mr. Malachi, whom I hear is a pretty awesome skate boarder :)








Thank you Mills Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment